Monday, April 11, 2011

One of My Poems derriving from some New Books I have Coming Out very soon. Hang in there Kiddies Hunky Dory

An Illusion of Confusion

We wear no frown when the sun goes down,
As I wistfully walk through the door.
There it is that beautiful sound,
The Raven craves more wag ore.
The shot was heard all through out town.
The posse got caught with the lore.
So, when the rest of your body shuts down in the morgue,
Soar no longer, the thoughts go to Thor.
Valhalla I’m coming oh dear where am I? You are near the doorway my son.
Wait you shall muster before you can enter the score bearing four elementals.
The plague of a seaman seeps in ravines of ruin, a history covered in shambles of shame.
Shall all the memories wash into dust? Laments of Lyre Loots turn the beast tame.
Trust is how westward expansion took place, when they drowned seven nations in seas deep. Wasted away are reparations for moping malevolently. Did he seclude his sorrow of solitary?  Alcoholically addicted to dwelling he infinitely maneuvers the mire. 
Who is the surrealist really relating righteously ragging to riches in an attempt to exist?
Existentially and erotic arid dactyls overrun the extraterrestrials at pier twelve.
I feel the grin, we’ll never lose face. We make haste with the fast pace to never be last place.
Our losers of typical duels and battles seek shogun showdown to Ancient Shaman shake instant.  Erratically and irrevocably I introduced my cherished grandson Purple Haze to a Higher Doctor.
There he is that’s him! It’s him! Sleek as he enters the stage.
I smell the scent of fresh lit stogies, aromas clouding my view.
Many folks that are hear can’t hear me, now is the time to appear.
I let my soul go wherever it wants, heaven and hell perpetuate.
I feel like a mother whose baby just spoke, the excitement is Oh So Great.
Fade out to black after each masterpiece; applause fills my ears for eternity,
And as it grows louder I never shall fear, a frightened performer philandering.
For low and behold that eerie darkness, the smoke rising slow and meandering.
My life was quite soothing, aficionado knows old.
Efficiently and prolifically proficient, I’m chilly as winter blows cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home