Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Known History Written With Wisdom and Understanding

I was born in Bali, Indonesia. My first home in the United States was 6656 Elwood Ct. San Jose, CA in the suburb of Almaden. I then started sporadically moving one place after another with my birth Mother. Humbolt County Arcada, CA. Hawaii on and off. it. Mexico for but a few months. Salmon Creek, Redding, Red Bluff, Roseburg (3rd-8th Grade). Summers always go back to San Jose, Texas, Hawaii.  9th Grade thru 12th Grade I Loved Living and Laughing in Tucson, AZ.  I saw the Devil alive and well in Arizona but I saw him fighting a Losing Battle. LOVE was, is, and will always be winning the war.  I took the Veda of Keita and Valenzuela and sought justice/change. I really started my life when I decided to start all over and move back to the GREEN LANDS of Oregon. Ashland, OR was the biggest trip of my life. I met kids like River, Ananda, Lucian, Judd, TOO MANY to name with Reason. I got into some trouble. OK. ALOT OF TROUBLE. And went back to Tucson for a winter warz reunion. GREATEST TIME OF MY LIFE. Thank you Jah. Thank you Justice. Thank Tucson's Truth Triumphantly Treating Treasures of TIME. So anyways, the 3rd day back in Ashland after that TIME TRAVEL TRIP in TUCSON I was brought up to Portland, OR by my friends Kevin and Nikki. From there.......... I embarked on my purpose within my purpose. I wanted to KNOW and UNDERSTAND the Truth Within the Truth. The Truth behind the Truth. And the Truth in front of the Truth. Knowledge is Power. Power is money. Money is number. Number is Time. Time is Man. Man is Giving Outstanding Definition. I-God. U-God. WE-God. I GOT IT! I GET IT! I'm GETTING IT GRACIOUSLY! I Love Knowledge. And I Know LOVE. Looking for Something Definite? Live Satan's Downfall. LOVE SKATEBOARDING DUDE. I LSD U LSD W LSD. KNOW LSD. LOVE SOMETHING DIVINE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home